It is in this mission that our school family is committed to:
- Providing a foundation in doctrine and principles of Catholic faith through regularly planned instruction from which the students can build a value system for a Christian way of living in a pluralistic society.
- Working towards developing an environment and atmosphere of Christian living which will encourage all to know, love, and serve God and others.
- Cooperatively working to help meet students’ needs within the framework of our curriculums and the abilities/talents of our faculty and staff.
- Having students acquire knowledge and apply skills essential to progress within their ability levels. This will be accomplished with the assistance of planned instruction, textbooks, and other educational experiences.
- Providing for an atmosphere of mutual respect to encourage the acceptance of each other’s strengths and weaknesses so that the expression of one another’s feelings and ideas are in keeping with the message of the Good News.
- Providing opportunities for all students to grow in fine and gross motor skills.
- Providing opportunities for students to grow and experience the affective domain through the fine arts and cultural activities.
We at St. Anthony Parish School believe that we are partners in the process of developing respect, spirituality, and responsibility. We believe that the primary teachers of these values rest with the home and the children’s parent(s) or legal guardian. When students and families become part of St. Anthony’s school family, they broaden their involvement as members of the parish community. Community is at the heart of Catholic Education. To create this positive learning experience, all at St. Anthony’s are expected to demonstrate growth and maturity in three important areas: respect, spirituality, and responsibility. It is through the cooperative efforts of the students, parents, administration and faculty/staff that the above goals will be obtained.